Introducing GenM, our Menopause Partner
87% of menopausal women feel overlooked by brands and society.
97% believe brands should work harder to cater for the menopause.
88% would like their workplace to be better for menopausal colleagues.
The facts make it clear; we must take action to uplift menopausal women.
LUMITY is leading a positive menopause revolution as one of the first Partners of GenM, the menopause partner for brands. We’re proud to be part of a new collective of progressive and responsible brands on a vital mission; to improve the menopause experience, normalise the conversation, and help stop menopausal women from being overlooked at home, at work and across society.
As a partner, we committed to the 6-point GenM Pledge:
- Become part of a transformative brand-led movement to improve the menopause experience for consumers, clients and colleagues.
- Unite in the education and awareness of the 48 symptoms of the menopause, and understand the impact these can have on those affected, both directly and indirectly.
- Serve the demand for better showcasing of products and services that can support the 15.5 million menopausal women in the UK and their support networks.
- Take an active role in better representing the menopausal woman and those in transition in future brand campaigns.
- Be a voice too loud to ignore – a voice for change to normalise the menopause and make it part of our everyday conversations.
- Use our leadership status to encourage other brands, organisations and employers to follow in GenM’s pioneering footsteps for the menopause.
Through this partnership, we can begin to empower 15.5 million menopausal people in the UK to embark without fear on this pivotal time in their lives feeling supported, educated and truly valued. As part of our #LumityCollective, let's lead the change.
Did you know that there are 48 symptoms of menopause? Discover more on the GenM website here.